Adding new research topic to the Research page is a little special compared to other pages.
- Before adding a research topic to the page, be sure to make a page for your research first. To learn how to do so, read here. You can see an example here.
- When you are editting the page, there should be a page attributes box on the side. Go to the Parent dropdown and select Research. This will “nest” your page to research.
- Once you have completed this, go to the sidebar and select “Add New” under Research.
- You will be greeted with a page that allows you to define the Name, Photo, Description for underneath, and a dropdown that allows you to select the page it links to.
- When you select the Publish button on the side, it will be added to the Research page.
- If you wish to reorder the research topics on the research page, go again to the sidebar and select Research > All Researcher. On this page you can drop and drop them into order.